Thursday, September 2, 2010

Find of the Week!

Here it is...the find of the week!
I paid $19.99 for this chair.  The design reminds me of mission style, the finish is perfect, the cushion is beautiful, a paisley print in browns.
I have the perfect spot for it...
I have a thing for chairs!  It doesn't matter if they match or not, my kitchen chairs are vintage solid desk chairs...all slightly different!
Did I mention I love it?
I am linking up to Ashley's Fabulous Finds Friday at 6 inches of ribbon and Coastal Charm's Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays.
Go check them out!

8 comments:

Lindy said...

This really was a "Fabulous Find"!!!!

Terrell said...

I totally agree, sweets! A Fabulous Find for sure!! Way to go! It's a perfect addition to my party today..thanks for linking it up!
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Show Me Mama said...

Nice find! I am your new follower. You can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com Please leave a comment so I know you visited.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

LisaD said...

Such a beautiful chair! What an awesome find!!! I am a sucker for paisley...I would've snagged it as well. Gonna look thru your blog for a pic of your kitchen chairs. Would love to see them.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great chair and how nice to have it perfect as is!

Sandy said...

Great find, did you look for the manufacturer, might be a Stickley!

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

Nice chair! Looks comfy...great find!

Anonymous said...

very cute Chair. Vintage things are really coming back into style. Thanks for linking up!