Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I have been doing lately…

I have been walking a lot lately on the Katy Trail at Rocheport.
IMG_3450
It is just so beautiful…love watching the sun set on the river and walking through this tunnel. 
IMG_3453
I love to take pics along here…great edits on instagram!
IMG_3465IMG_3454IMG_3455IMG_3456
IMG_3458
IMG_3462
The last walk I took I went with a friend…it’s easy to kill several hours there.
IMG_3463
And it is a great place to talk.
IMG_3496
I don’t know if it is just because I have been looking for them, but I have been seeing a lot of beautiful skies lately!
IMG_3431
I put this picture on Facebook and got several big orders to make these!
IMG_3778
This is the last order…this one is for 35 name badge reels. 

be-positive
I found this on FB, not sure where to credit it, but it is my mantra these days.
shakes
And I love this!
IMG_3766
This week at work I packed up my whole office…they are moving early next week…while I am on vacation here: 
IMG_3484
I cannot wait to do this…
IMG_3759
And I have a horrible cold/sinus infection (I blame it on the flu shot I got this week—I always get a bad cold/the flu after my flu shot) that I am trying to fix before I fly to New York!
IMG_3771
Today I drug out all my wool and started making these Christmas trees! 
IMG_3767
Signature

1 comment:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Aren't we lucky to have the Katy Trail?? Enjoy your trip!